The use of energy-saving lamps is a direct savings solution with no cost of changing the existing installation. Approximately 12% of energy consumption in industry and 35% in the tertiary sector is directly related to the use of inefficient light sources.
The introduction of technically more advanced light sources also has a direct benefit in the efficiency of your company, contributing significantly to increased comfort and safety, which is associated with increased productivity.
Advantages of LED Technology
- Economic benefits, allowing savings up to 80%
- Long service life by reducing maintenance costs and replacing bulbs
- Greater efficiency (brightness / Watt)
- Obtaining colors (from pure white to high saturated colors) without adding external elements, such as filters.
- Computer management to create dynamic color variations.
- No infrared or ultraviolet rays.
- Instant lighting and variable intensity.
- Absence of deterioration caused by successive firings and extinctions.
- Little heat released to dissipate.
- High resistance to shock.
- They do not generate reactive energy.